Please note to apply for this role you will need experience of buying and developing brand product ranges, forecasting and online sales.
Working 5 days out of 7 this is a permanent role paying up to £40,000
Immediate start available. Ideally you will have a been interest in Sport or worked within the leisure or sports sector.
Main responsibilities include;
- Delivery of KPI's-sales, profit, stock, average transaction value
- The preparation & delivery of annual budgets
- Regular analysis & reporting, post-match reconciliation to management
- Manage sales and costs in line with targets and budget
- To increase on line sales
- Manage the retail team, staffing levels, KPI's & appraisals
- To develop & guide the retail sales team
- To develop & implement customer service policies across all channels
- To constantly enhance & monitor the shopping experience-all channels
- To set-up of a customer service feedback & complaints procedure
- To develop the reporting app - Shopify/Stocky
- Development & implementation of a market focussed range plan
- Ownership of the critical path to ensuring timely launch & exit of product
- Supplier meetings & sourcing
- Plan & execute annual retail campaigns within the Wasps match calendar
- To develop a strong relationship with the marketing team to drive marketing initiative's
- To liaise with key departments to leverage key sales opportunities
You will be required to attend an interview with the agency to be considered for the role.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive only successful candidates will be contacted.