MI Manager, excellent opportunity
Haig&Co are thrilled to be working with a fast-paced service sector business helping them look for a Management Information Manager. Based in Birmingham, the business is looking for an experienced and dedicated MI Management professional to join their rapidly expanding team.
The MI Manager with lead and help develop the MI function of the business. This is a hands-on role that is also responsible for overseeing the sourcing, integrity, storage and delivery of all MI across all areas of the business.
- Lead and develop the entire MI team function including handling direct reporting
- To advance and maintain a clear and structured MI reporting strategy
- To extract and manipulate data and report findings to both stakeholders and non-technical audiences
- Maintaining and developing the data management systems using SQL
- To provide automated customer-centric reporting and analysis
- Development and maintenance of data repositories to support business' MI
- Provide high quality business partnering to all MI stakeholders
- Maintenance of infrastructure documentation, including schema, data definitions, and reporting requirements
- Other ad hoc work as required
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly evolving targets and work to strict deadlines
- Excellent data analysis and manipulation skills
- Full understanding of MI development principles and best practice
- Detailed and working knowledge of SQL to create instructions to query data, Microsoft Access and advanced Excel are key
- Knowledge and experience of index's, stored procedures and triggers and of creating and using relational databases
- Data warehousing experience
- Data architecture and interrogation of CRMs to provide reports
- Previous experience of leading the MI function with high level stakeholder management and reporting
- Possess technical to non-technical reporting skills
On offer is not only an extremely attractive package but a highly rewarding career and a chance to help develop the MI function in a very ambitious business.