Cleaning Manager - Retail
My client is looking for a Cleaning Manager to look after retail site/s in the Birmingham market.
My client is well established service provider with great presence within the UK market.
This role will be for a single manager undertaking the direct management of cleaning staff on site/s. There will be a requirement for induction, management and supervision of these staff at all times, whilst also ensuring that KPI's and SLA's are being fully adhered to.
The role would require, however is not limited to the following;
- Management of staff independently
- Knowledge of IOSH and working within the standards expected within this industry
- Willing to be flexible within hours and duties
- A positive hands on approach with the ability to multi task.
- Excellent communication and client facing skills.
- Excellent IT skills
- Organised with a 'can do' attitude
- Strong leadership
- Maintain consistency under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confidence in managing staff and sites of all sizes and locations.
- Able to travel to different sites on a daily basis and handle cleaning equipment on a frequent basis
- Must live within commuting distance of the region
- Able and willing to work unsociable hours as necessary
This role is being offered on permanent basis with salary ranging from £18,000 - £23,000 per annum