[Account Director, Brand, Agency, Marketing]
My client, a leading branding agency, are looking for an experienced Account Director to join their Manchester office.
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for the management of relationships within the client's strategic Accounts and to oversee their small Manchester office.
Job duties include:
- Being responsible for overseeing and providing strategic direction within the allocated accounts
- Develop key relationships with allocated accounts as well as creating new account business relationships
- Driving account strategy and being the main client contact
- Attending client meetings (travel required)
- Supporting the Account Managers providing leadership and management
You will have:
- Experience as a Senior Account Manager or Account Director for ideally an agency
- Sound account management and project management skills demonstrated in developing large scale accounts
- Excellent written and spoken English in order to write compelling proposals, reports, creative briefs and deliver solid presentations
- Ideally previous experience of working with retail group, grocery chain or FMCG although this isn't a must
- Proven ability to influence clients and deliver results
- Leads and manage the team with a focus on mentoring and best practice.