Job title: Accountant
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Hands on role to manage the accounts reporting directly to CFO & MD of a group of companies. Part of an accounts team of 4 people working for a business with annual turnover £18 million and career progression.
The individual would be responsible for all aspects of the accounting / book keeping on Sageline 50 from posting through to preparation of the monthly management accounts for Audit.
The role criteria
- Overseeing the finance function
- Responsible for the accounting function for a total of 5 Group Companies
- The successful candidate will be experienced in a similar role, 3+ years. Ideally AAT/ part qual or qualified.
- You will have a deep understanding of Sage
- You will also be familiar with Sage 50 Payroll however not essential.
- Ability to produce and understand Monthly Management Accounts, prepared to audit stage
- VAT Returns
- Credit Control function
- Process suppliers invoices
- Oversee production of Sales invoices
- Supplier Payments and dealing with debtors
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business and become an integral part of the finance team and offers the opportunity to progress your career.
The successful candidate will be adept at all of the above, along with the strong interpersonal skills needed in dealing with internal & external stakeholders.
If you feel you possess the above skills, please apply immediately.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.