Accounts Assistant /Administrator AAT -
Fix term contract - Maternity cover -Accounts Assistant - Accounts Administration / AAT -
Immediate start until March 2018
Manchester / Irlam and Salford
£20k plus (depending on experience)
Hours of Work - 37.5 hours 8.30 - 1645, 45 minutes lunch.
Pension plan after 3 months service, AE scheme.
Death in service benefit following 3 months service 3 times your salary/ onsite parking-Discounted company goods
Do you want to work for a renowned organisation? Are you seeking a contract that will give the chance it get your foot on the door of a brilliant company that offers great benefits, salary and career options? If so this is the role for you-
The role is to assist and support the Financial Controller in the preparation of daily/weekly/monthly financial reports and reconciliations, and in ensuring that company financial controls are adhered to.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Prepare weekly bank account reconciliations
- Other Balance Sheet reconciliations - creditors, VAT, external borrowings, etc.
- Weekly labor reporting
- Overhead reporting by overhead type/department
- Assist Financial Accountant in foreign exchange control and reporting
- Assist in preparation of the financial year end external audit information pack
- Produce cash flow report and monitor borrowings on a daily basis
- Assist Cashier with payment processing, foreign exchange purchases, petty cash transactions, etc.
- Miscellaneous spreadsheet based reporting
Ideally the successful candidate should be AAT qualified or working towards an Accounting qualification
Previous accounts admin experience is essential
Being able to commit to a contract is vital!
Axis is a recruitment company.