Payroll Clerk (Immediate Start)
An independent business that has grown very successfully over the few years has expanded its services and due to recent developments are now looking to grow their finance team. The company has a young vibrant nature and is looking for a candidate with a similar mindset. The role will be a high volume payroll position and you will be looking after a portfolio of around 2000 contractors. The company is growing rapidly and the progression aspect of this role is great for someone looking to start a long term career.
Ideally, you will:
- Have previous experience in a busy payroll department
- Be highly organised as you will be looking after around 200 workers to start with and this is set to grow
- Have a good understanding of payroll processes and expenses
- Be able to work on your own initiative and have a proactive approach to work
In Return, you will:
- Have the opportunity for a permanent position depending on performance
- Be part of a rapidly growing company with excellent progression prospects
- Have onsite parking facilities
- Work close to the city centre
This is an excellent opportunity for someone that is looking for a long term career. The opportunity to progress in this business is excellent, so the ideal candidate will be motivated and willing to put in the extra effort to further your career. If this sounds like you then please apply.