Creative Strategist, Sport & Entertainment £35,000-£50,000 + bonus + benefits
- A chance to join a vibrant, talented team at an ambitious and successful agency that connects their big brand clients with fans of music and sports.
- Driven by the idea that brands can always get more from their sport and music partnerships if they understand fans.
- The agency develops sponsorship strategy and activations, based on specific insights identified by an in house research team - from designing new experiential assets to ground-breaking talent partnerships.
- Planning and Insight department aids understanding of devotion, language and rituals to design campaigns that will connect with fans.
- A newly created position, working into the Head of Insight.
- The Creative Strategist will understand and interpret insight in relation to brand requirements, creating digital first frameworks and creative platforms to create multi-channel campaigns.
- Creating solid frameworks for creative inspiration and campaign development.
- Acting as guardian to the defined strategy and insight usage.
- Creating consumer facing campaign and activation frameworks.
- Briefing activation teams across digital, social, content, media and live events.
- A words and concepts driven communicator, with strong written and verbal talents.
- Previous experience of working in an agency environment, with integrated marketing expertise.
- Active interest in sports, and ideally some understanding of sponsorship activation.
- Cultural nous: engaged and clever culturally.
- Ability to interpret and target via audience segmentation.
- High energy, with an outgoing and positive personality, keen to make things happen and influence any processes or communications that could be improved.
If this sounds like you, and you would like to discuss the details further, please get in touch by sending your CV to Rachel Steele at Blue Forge.