Data Analyst - Web / Digital Analytics - Google, Tag Manager
Are you an expert in Web Analytics? Are you interested in Health, Fitness & General Wellbeing? Do you want to work for an amazing brand?
We have an amazing opportunity for an ambitious and Web Analyst in Manchester City Centre for a client that continues to disrupt within their industry.
Creative. Passionate. Engaging. Fun. Just four words to describe this great role, brand & environment.
Working within the newly created Conversion & Analytics team you will be given the autonomy to take your career to new heights. The company is groundbreaking and we seek a Web Analytics expert to take ownership for the analysis, interpretation and delivery of actionable insights into customer behaviour.
A varied and challenging customer and conversion role, your day-to-day tasks will include (but won't be limited to:
- Setting up A/B tests in Optimizely and Google Experiments and reporting on the results.
- Preparing Google Analytics reports on specific user journeys and campaigns
- Own the Google Analytics and Tag Manager accounts and be responsible for assigning account permissions to new team members.
- Suggesting ways to optimise customer journeys and increasing conversion rates, based on Google Analytics data, user testing results and knowledge of user experience best practices.
- Setting up event tracking using Google tag Manager and ensure good labelling and naming conventions are used across the website.
You will be a highly ambitious individual offering a minimum 2+ years commercial Web Analytics experience.
Data driven, we need someone who can hit the ground running and offer expertise in Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager and ideally Optimizely (for A/B tests).
Interested in Health, Fitness & general Wellbeing (preferable), you won't be afraid to challenge the typical and want a career opportunity where every day is FUN!
SIMPLY DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY! This is an outstanding Web Analyst role offering a career opportunity unmatched in Manchester City Centre. So if you feel as though you are customer focused, creative and hungry (not literally), and really want to progress in an award winning environment, get in touch today:
MRJ Recruitment is a boutique digital recruitment consultancy formed in 2010 to challenge the norm and do things differently. MRJ has grown to become a trusted partner of some of the leading names in the tech/digital industry, including many heavily-funded tech start-ups.
MRJ is advertising this role on behalf of a client.