FIELD SERVICE INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN
Field Service Installation Technician
£20,000 OTE Package South West Area
Our Client manufactures and supplies a comprehensive suite of Franking Machines, Digital Post, hardware and software solutions and services. They pride themselves on their ability to offer advanced solutions that are innovatory and cost effective to the business community.
They have been trading in the UK for over 20 years and are currently entering a stage of controlled expansion aimed at increasing its rapidly expanding market share.
Reporting to the Customer Support Manager on Role/Duties;
To Install office products.
- To provide onsite install support for high end products
- To offer high end customer service during swap out replacement / install process
- To actively promote the range of office equipment products and support solutions
- Constantly strive to Improve Customer Satisfaction.
- Installing FP Equipment via Network LAN Connection
- Providing full comprehensive training to users
- Actively Promote FP
- Provide professional support to existing customers
Training + Development
Ongoing Continuous updates of Product Training will be provided.
The Candidate Specification
The ideal candidate will possess an excellent telephone manner.
You will be an active person with experience of working in a busy office.
The Income Package
Company Vehicle & Fuel card
The basic salary will be Negotiable c £17’000 A (Variable) commission of £3000 is available making the OTE £20’000. The annual leave entitlement is 24 days.
There is a birthday recovery day
Various other incentives and awards
Working Core Hours : Monday-Friday 08:30 am to 18:00( pm