Community Centre Evening and Weekend Supervisor
BROADWAY COMMUNITY LEISURE CENTRE
EVENING AND WEEKEND SUPERVISOR
10 hours per week on a rota basis
Grade 2 (£8.15 per hour)
Fixed term contract for one year
We are looking for a reliable, enthusiastic and flexible person to join our Community Centre team to ensure the Community Leisure Programme runs smoothly during the operational times.
- The right candidate will manage staff during the shift; deal with customers and enquiries and to set up all bookings when necessary. It is therefore essential for the post holder to have relevant supervisory experience.
- The successful person will be motivated to lead by example, hold a first aid certificate and will ideally have experience of this type of job role in a similar environment.
- Due to the nature of the post, the successful candidate will be required to complete an enhanced disclosure.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for the role.
About Broadway Academy:
Broadway Academy moved into a world class £21 million new building in 2011.
We were for 2 years running "in the top 100 most improved schools for sustained improvement in the country" - Nick Gibb.
"[Leaders] have high expectations of, and aspirations for, pupils and staff." OFSTED 2016.
"Pupils' achievement …….including in the sixth form, is strong." OFSTED 2016.
"….ICT across the curriculum was judged to be outstanding...." OFSTED 2012.
"The school's direction of travel is outstanding from a very strong previous record that is used to baseline overall effectiveness." Inclusion Quality Mark, Centre of Excellence Review 2016.
Broadway can offer:
- Excellent conditions in a new building.
- Innovative practice in pastoral care and curriculum.
- An enthusiastic, creative and supportive staff.
- An excellent reputation and is heavily over-subscribed.
For further details and application pack, please contact Catherine Hubbard at Hays Education on or via email
Closing date: 9am on Monday 23rd January 2017
To apply for this position, you must complete the school non-teaching application form which can be requested along with the full application pack by emailing or calling Catherine Hubbard at Hays Education as above. The application form is available to download from our recruitment site jobs/broadway-academy
Broadway Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure.