Senior SEO Manager
Our South Manchester based client is a market leader within their specialist sector and have an unrivalled reputation with their customers. They provide a diverse range of product and services to consumer and business markets and due to a period of growth an exciting opportunity for an organic search manager has arisen.
Reporting directly in to the Head of Digital, the successful candidate will plan and deliver SEO strategy across multiple existing UK sites and planned international sites.
- Management of both on-site and off-site SEO
- Carry out full technical site audits
- Lead SEO strategy and implementation
- Ownership of content strategy
- Ongoing competitor research and investigation into new areas for growth
- Liaise with internal IT/ Development teams on any necessary site alterations
- Manage relationship with a 3rd party digital agency
- Ongoing conversion testing and analysis
- Analytics and reporting back at board level on all organic search activity
- Ensuring SEO integrates fully with all other digital channels
- Ensure all work is in line with best practice
- Manage and advise internal stakeholders
This is a prestigious and highly regarded brand with an excellent digital presence. All applicants should be passionate about earned media and continuously staying up to date with industry trends
There is the option of an initial 6 month contract for this role.
For much more information please apply immediately