Internal Sales - Bristol
Are you a driven and ambitious individual that thrives on building strong relationships?
Do you want to use your excellent communication skills to build a long-term career in a professional B2B sales environment?
If so, our client is looking for you to join their thriving team in Bristol as an Internal Sales Executive. Our client is one of the largest electrical distribution businesses in the UK and a leading nationwide group of companies with an annual turnover exceeding £1 billion.
In this important and fast-paced role, you will develop and maintain excellent relationships with B2B clients and suppliers. Working for a company who are renowned within their industry, you will proactively reach out to new clients and manage existing accounts. You will provide excellent customer service and advise clients on the best solution available to meet their requirements.
You will receive a basic salary of up to £22,000 (plus an impressive annual performance-related bonus) and a host of other benefits including:
- The chance to work for a company with a fantastic reputation within its industry
- A Management team that will appreciate you, reward you and recognise your achievements
- A busy, successful and positive working environment with an established, dynamic sales team
- Opportunity to work for a forward-thinking and ever-expanding market-leader
- Administrative support provided so you can focus on driving the company's and your own financial success
- Initial products and skills training
- Salary reviews with a direct progression route to external sales and management
- Optional membership of the company pension scheme
At the beginning of your career, you will:
- Develop strong relationships with prospective and existing clients
- Gain an insight into various fields of the business
- Liaise with various stake holders and negotiate deals
- Drive for results in a competitive professional B2B sales environment
- Help to identify new business opportunities
- Receive bespoke mentoring and training
- Be offered an initial starting salary of £18,000-£22,000 with salary review after 6 months
- Prove yourself, gain autonomy and progress within the business
You should be a confident and outgoing individual who is:
- From a sales, telesales or customer service environment
- Motivated and able to work in a challenging, fast-paced role
- Enthusiastic with great negotiation skills
- A proactive self-starter who will thrive in a professional business-to-business sales environment
As one of 3 major players in the electrical distribution industry and employing over 4,500 people at 350+ locations across the UK, the company is passionate about developing graduate talent. Joining them as an Internal Sales Executive, you will progress to a key role within the business; many managers initially started their career as trainees and now run their own business within the group with salaries of £40,000-£50,000+!
Think you have what it takes? Don't miss out, apply today!
Please visit Bridgewater Resources' website for more opportunities, industry news and career advice.