Inbound account development and sales
Please see below for a description from my client about this role
We are a progressive, friendly and expanding ecommerce company.
Our approach to business is unique and our position in this niche market is very strong.
If you enjoy a fluid job that prioritises its employees, individuality and team spirit, then we will be the choice for you.
We are looking for an organised, confident and technically minded inbound sales advisor to join our team.
Your key roles will be to take inbound CCTV sales calls, provide quotations, actively follow up leads, create relationships and manage your own trade accounts.
You must be an awesome communicator and relish solving problems as often you will be breaking new ground with some of the kit we sell.
The environment is busy and a fantastic place to grow and hone your communication skills.
* Increase company revenue through telephone sales.
* Respond directly to inbound telephone and email sales enquiries, prepare quotations and build relationships.
* Proactive communication with trade and retail customers, establishing your own trade accounts.
* Look for and explore new sales opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate will have these key skills:
* Friendly, motivated and better at listening than talking (We want you to listen to our customers more than you talk to them).
* Team player with drive and enthusiasm.
* Likes the geeky things in life, and with an interest in tech - Gadgets, software, PC’s and maybe even some CCTV!
* It’s OK if you’re a bit OCD we want someone organised, with strong attention to detail and with decent computer skills.
* A smart thinker, great at problem solving and quick to find the right solution to a customer’s problem.
* Able to work with a team to achieve a target.
* Beat boxing (I mean really, who doesn’t want a beat boxer in their office?)
Additional Noteworthy Points
* You get paid to take your birthday off work.
* Team nights and days out away from the office.
* We love food, so we have put a decently equipped kitchen in our purpose built offices so you can eat home cooked food if you want to.
We often have cooking days where you don’t have to bring your lunch in, we will cook for you we just ask you do it now and again in return.
* Pension Plan Included - Who wants to be old and skint?
* Opportunity for progression both in sales and other departments.
* £20K plus team £2k bonus structure.
If the company makes money; then we pay you more. * Off road parking / secure bike shed.
* Outdoor Break Out areas to sun yourself at lunchtime with day beds and table football.
* Normal business Hours but we start early on Wednesdays so we can chip off early on a Friday.
*Working the occasional Saturday with a day off in lieu.
* 22 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) hang around and we will give you up to up to 28 days.
If your read this and think you could do this role standing on your head, we would encourage you to apply with your feet firmly on the ground.
No Agencies please, just send your CV with a decent covering letter. If you can’t sell yourself then you won’t be any good to us.