Quality & Compliance Administrator / Auditor - Motor Claims
My client, a growing insurance company in South Manchester are seeking a skilled Quality Administrator to work within its established claims unit.
The role purpose is to plan, deliver and conduct internal Claims audit to ensure adherence to regulatory, professional & best practice requirements, as well as develop and maintain the quality manual and associated quality management documents, processes and reports.
The duties will include:
- Develop and maintain Quality systems policies and procedures
- To work with the internal teams reviewing current procedures, gathering ideas on best practice and presenting all such information to the Business Change and IT Manager.
- Identify areas of improvement and agree development plans if required. Hold feedback sessions in conjunction with line managers following audits to implement plans.
- Undertake audits of files for individual case handlers and teams within the business as part of rolling audit programme to check the accuracy and quality of work.
- Preparing for audits; considering audit history, MI and liaising with line managers of teams/individuals to audit and draft scope of audit.
- Develop and maintain up to date and accurate reporting.
- Draft reports on conclusion of audit.
- Production of an annual Management Quality Review.
- Production of a monthly Quality and Audit Dashboard
This is an exciting role, which will develop over time so will offer excellent career progression opportunities.
Hours of work will be based on a standard 9am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Salary is negotiable, but will likely fall between £21,000-£23,000.
Apply now by sending a CV to James via this advert, who will call you with full details on this exciting opportunity!