Sales Account Manager (Chinese Speaking)
We are a UK leading law firm providing professional investment and business consultancy and strategy. We deliver enterprises and individuals consulting services across a broad range of commercial areas. We are now seeking a Chinese speaking Account Manager to join in our reputable sales department.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following,
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, and reviewing professional publications;
- Coordinate the contract, negotiate and sign the cooperation agreement with the customers;
- Establishing strong personal networks, and developing new high value Chinese customers;
- Following up the marketing strategies, and handling consultancy, quotation, as well as negotiation in terms of drafting the contract;
- Hitting monthly personal and team sales targets;
- Develop potential clients and Chinese sales Channel (ie: QQ , wechat; weibo, etc.
-UK Bachelor degree or above
·Previous sales experience is desirable;
-Chinese Speaker, and Cantonese is desirable;
·Strong personal networks;
·Good communication skills;
·Professional appearance appropriate for high-net-worth clients;
- Competitive base: salary + commission + bonus + paid holidays
- Working time: Mon- Fri 9:00 - 17:00, excluding public holidays
- Comprehensive benefit system (Bank holidays, paid holidays, birthday reward)
- Rational promotion opportunity, transparent promotion procedure, organized long term career prospect.
- Free entry to all company generated premium events