Registered Childrens Home Manager - Birmingham
Registered Care Manager - Birmingham
Children's Home - BESD
Salary: up to £30-£40,000 pa
Safehands Recruitment is proud to announce that we are recruiting on behalf of one of the regions leading specialist Residential Care Providers. My client a specialist provider of services for children with Emotional Behavioural and Complex needs, require an experienced Registered Care Manager – Birmingham area or an aspiring, dynamic and forward thinking leader to work from one of their residential children’s homes located Across the West Midlands.
This is a full time permanent role whereby if you are successful you will be employed directly by the client.
As Registered Care Manager you will hold full responsibility for your home ensuring it meets the standards set by the Regulatory Body, whilst also providing the highest quality of care and support to the children and young people with behavioural, emotional and social difficulties (BESD).
Following a thorough induction and training programme, your duties would include:
- Safeguarding all children and young people in their care, ensuring processes and procedures are in place and applied consistently
- Leading, supervising and motivating your team to ensure the highest quality of care and support
- Working positively alongside internal teams and external agencies to contribute, monitor and report the progress of our young people
- Ensuring that all staff effectively manage challenging behaviour, enabling the young people to develop from a position of needing external control, toward self-control
- Holds or prepared to work towards a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services (Adults or Children’s Residential Management)
- Relevant experience of working with young people/young adults with BESD and/or challenging behaviour
- Experience at management level in a residential setting
- Good working knowledge of Safeguarding and Regulatory Body regulations
If you are a dynamic, adaptable and compassionate Registered Care Manager – Children’s Services, please apply immediately. In return we offer a salary up to £40,000 p.a. career progression and an excellent benefits package to include:
The clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of everyone in their care and expect all staff to share this commitment
If this vacancy is of interest to you please apply immediately, for an informal discussion please call Ash on , or alternatively please forward a copy of your CV via the APPLY button.