We have an excellent Acquisition Lead role for a digital genius, who wants to be an influential player in a successful fashion brand in Manchester!
Our client is a leading fashion retailer, who requires an Aquisition Lead to oversee the digital mix, deliver sales, traffic growth to the agreed budget and CPA targets. They will report directly to Head of Multi-Channel. The Acquisition Manager will get excellent exposure working across multiple digital marketing channels and managing a team of 7 executives and assistants.
Keys and Responsibilities of the Acquisition Lead
- To stand over the accuracy and high attention to detail of the reports producer
- Work with the Head of Multi-Channel to devise and deliver the strategy for the driving traffic and sales growth across the digital marketing mix by device type to achieve growth and cost targets.
- Channels Including : (PPC and product listing ads, Organic Search, CRM (Email, direct mail, SMS, push notifications etc, Direct load, Referring sites, Affiliate marketing, Display)
- Responsibility for planning and delivering the agreed traffic and sales at the budget CPA.
- Tracking conversion rates and suggesting/implementing improvements to the websites
- Working with offline marketing and merchandising team to ensure brand campaigns are fully supported across the various channels.
- Awareness of emerging industry trends and best practices, implementing these advancements where appropriate.
- Manage a team of PPC and SEO Execs and ensure the team are working collaboratively
- Support the smaller fascia's in the business and help maintain a 'best practice' way of working across the group.
Required Skills and Attributes
The role requires a strong all-round digital marketer with a solid background in Paid Search, who has experience of budget and growth planning to achieve targets. Combined with the ability to work across multiple accounts and teams to achieve results.
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in a hands-on digital role is essential (preferably in Sports / Fashion)
- Must come from a PPC Background and full training will be provided on other channels
- Strong Paid Search background preferably in retail with experience of all the digital channel mix, including; SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email, Display, Content Marketing and Paid Social. However, if you are an expert in one of these the company are happy to upskill the others.
- Previous experience of working with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, Adobe, etc.
- Use analytics software to produce reports on campaigns for senior management team against KPIs
- Experience of analysing data and reports to ensure all channels are working efficiently and to targets
- Proven leadership skills and ability to meet deadlines in a busy environment whilst motivating a team with a wide variety of skill sets
- Excellent organisational skills
- Comfortable working as part of a collaborative team
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity! Don't hesitate to contact our recruitment teams to hear more or apply online!