Design Engineer - Drilling - Contract - South West
Multiple contract roles with immediate starts! Huxley Associates are currently looking for a contract Design Engineers for 3 - 6 Month contracts in the South West.
The ideal candidates will have a background in drilling and machine part design.
The candidate will have a heavy industry background and will have work in industries such as oil and gas, marine or offshore.
Day to Day Roles:
* Production of detailed design schemes in 2D and 3D.
* Production of detailed engineering hand calculations and FE analysis.
* Production and submission of 3rd party design verification reports.
Qualified to Degree/HND level.
* Minimum of 3 years experience in heavy engineering
* Proficient in the use of SolidWorks, Autodesk Inventor or Pro-Engineer 3D design packages.
* Proficient in the use of AutoCAD 2D for conceptual design set outs.
* Proficient in the production of hand calculations and FEA analysis.
Location: South West
Rate - up to £35 p/he depending on experience
Please send me your updated CV if you are interested.
Telephone and face to face interviews are taking place immediately
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com