SEO/PPC Digital Marketing Executives - Manchester
SEO / PPC / Digital Marketing Executives - Manchester Full service Digital Agency
Outstanding career opportunity for SEO/PPC Executives to join a fast growing, innovative Full Service Digital Agency with an enviable client base Offering a very flexible approach, a pleasant working atmosphere, a very competitive package as well as personal development, training and genuine career progression. The projects you will be working on are diverse, innovative and exciting.
- On-page SEO: you will be able to demonstrate good on-page optimisation, and guide web developers on implementing search friendly features.
- Off-page SEO: you will have knowledge of best practice outreach strategies, and building valuable backlinks in an ethical manner.
- Pay Per Click Marketing: you will have excellent working knowledge of Google Adwords, and have experience managing a range of budgets to produce profitable PPC campaigns.
- Keyword Research: you should be able to demonstrate a good methodology in conducting keyword research in coordination with clients' business objectives.
- Email Marketing- you should have some knowledge in producing email marketing campaigns using software such as MailChimp, Campaign Manager and/or Aweber.
- Content Marketing: you will have experience or knowledge in writing quality, search engine friendly content and have experience in sourcing relevant touch points for submission.
- Conversion Optimisation: you should be able to demonstrate an understanding of good conversion practice, including A/B testing to continuously improve your clients' conversion rates.
- Market and Trend Research - you will have the ability to think fast and conduct research to gain an efficient overview of new trends and markets for clients.
- Analysis and Reporting : you will have a strong knowledge of Google Analytics, and turning client data into actionable insights
- Some understanding of HTML and CSS, and CMS technologies such as WordPress and Magento would be desirable but not essential
- Be able to work on your own initiative and react quickly to the changing market.
- Be able to work within deadlines
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Possess excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) - you will be the main point of contact for most of your clients.
- Be able to provide examples of any web related work such as web projects, web promotion etc. Desirable but not essential.
- Be a driven individual who strives to achieve set KPI's
- 20 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Birthday off plus 1 duvet day
- Flexible working hours
- Relaxed and friendly working environment
To hear more about this and other IT positions in The North West Call Tony Evans on . Email