Finance Business Analyst
Great Office Culture
Fantastic Company Benefits
My client are an International Law firm, with a focus on the Insurance, Aviation and Energy sectors.
They are looking to hire a Finance Systems Business Analyst to join the Business Analyst team in Manchester
- Responsible for all functional areas within the Finance Systems
- New Business Intake and Master Files
- Time Capturing, Billing, Collections and Receipts
- Purchase to Pay - Vendor/Payee management, invoice and expense capture (approval) and invoice payment
- General Ledger Account Management, Office and Trust Bank Accounts, Trust Transactions, Bank Reconciliations, Balancing and Month End Process.
- Experience of working with Financial systems in a legal environment
- Proven knowledge of process and systems
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Desirable to have a working knowledge of MS SQL
For this you will receive a competitive salary of up to £32’500 with excellent company benefits.