Business Development Manager - Automotive
Our client are looking for an experined automotive sales person with a flare for business development to join their Wolverhampton dealership.
In return, you will have a company car alongisde a competeive bonus structure. OTE £35,000+
- 3 years’ experience in either an aftersales or sales role from either car or commercial background.
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Ability to achieve a minimum £250k annualised sales
- Full driving licence
- Willing to cover West Midlands locations
- Ability to interact at all levels of our customer’s business
- Familiar with selling maintenance contracts
- Ability to generate own leads from mail shots, telesales, cold calling, manufacturer reports, sales department reports, company CRM and local knowledge.
- Ability to deal with an resolve customer complaints/concerns.
- Ability to maintain sales logs and pipelines
Keene and Lord Limited
Keene and Lord Limited is an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned. We also have a number of unadvertised opportunities across the UK within the Automotive, Commercial, Logistics & Supply Chain and Sales sectors.