Account Manager - Based in Birmingham
Basic salary £18,000 - £20,000 Uncapped Commissions
OTE Year One £ 21,650 Year Two £25,940 Year Three Promotion to SAM
A great mixture of field sales and internal sales
This could be the first steps into a highly rewarding industry, building a successful sales career with an opportunity to earn lots of money. The role has a real opportunity for career progression, with the client expecting you to make the move to Senior Account Manager within 3 years. My client is a market leading multi national company looking for talented sales individuals to learn their industry and develop into Senior Account Managers on a structured career ladder.
- The role is all about generating new business, but as you bring on new customers you will be able to visit them to develop relationships until you are spending around half of your time out on appointments and the other half in the office.
- Initially you will be developing new business opportunities but this will become much more account management as time goes on.
- As an Account Manager you will have built a relationship with the client, you can also help with some operational elements of your customer accounts such as order management and some paperwork.
- You'll be joining an established team in a great working environment.
- A minimum of 12 months pro-active sales experience is needed
- This could be B2B or B2C as long as it is in a targeted, competitive environment
- A stable background is also required so ideally you'd have been in your current role for at least 6 months although there may be opportunities if there are solid circumstances why this isn't the case.
- A full UK driving license is needed with no more than 6 endorsement points on it as you will be out and about regularly.
- A basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 is offered in the first instance but this increases as you develop through the business until you are a Senior Account Manager which would have a salary of £30,000
- The OTE in the first year will be around £21,650 although this is uncapped and should increase to £25,940 in years 2
- 23 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Structured career development plan, allowing you to progress to Senior Account Manager and onto management
- The opportunity to work for a true industry leader
- Company pension
Cordant Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
All successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours. Unfortunately due to anticipated high levels of response we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
We have also recently launched our brand new accounts on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+. Please take a look by following us on twitter @CordantSales or visit our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ by searching Cordant Sales and Marketing. You will be able to see our new vacancies as well as helpful tips and recent news!
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.