Senior Insolvency Administrator
Levitate Recruitment are being commissioned by a leading Insolvency Specialist in Birmingham to assist with their growth. Due to the partners being extremely successful in attracting new work, they require an experienced Insolvency Administrator to join the team.
- You will manage your own caseload of Administrations, Creditors Voluntary Liquidation, Members Voluntary Liquidations and some personal insolvency cases.
- You manage your cases from start to finish.
- 2 junior members will provide support. In return you will be expected to delegate and review the work undertaken.
- Provide less experienced colleagues with ad hoc training.
- Act as main point of contact on your cases, ensuring that partners are kept abreast of any developments.
- You will be given the opportunity to partake in the firm’s business development activities.
With the projected flow of new work expected to increase over the next 2 years, further opportunities for progression within the business will arise. CPI and will JIEB support is an option for those looking to enhance their technical knowledge.
- CPI qualified will be advantageous but a not a necessity.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in corporate insolvency.
- Drive and passion to develop your career long term within the profession.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements, please contact Scott Lowes at Levitate Recruitment.