Senior Contact Centre Project Engineer
Our client is a fast growing Network Services provider.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- The Senior Technical Consultant will work directly with customer and carry out the whole project lifecycle for WFO and Avaya solutions.
- Communicate with customers to attain design specifications and follow through with implementation and support of solutions.
- Provide technical consultation to the presales and sales teams and also to customers on both Avaya and WFO systems.
- Manage escalations as and when support tickets are sent through.
- Work closely with the NOC on technical requirements and also conduct training sessions.
- Work alongside the product development team and provide suggestions for product launch.
- Maintain strong customer and partner relationships and manage expectations.
- Ensure projects are delivered in line with the budget and the required specifications.
- Ensure all parties are updated regularly on progress.
- Carry out audits, testing and root cause analysis.
- Complete all associated documentation accurately and on time.
- Provide guidance and support to more junior members within the service desk and NOC teams.
- Provide quality customer service throughout the project lifecycle.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience within a Project Engineering role working on both WFO and Avaya solutions.
- Excellent support and troubleshooting skills.
- Solid implementation and design experience of SIP technologies and also experience with IP Networking.
- Strong experience working on Avaya systems including Modular Messaging, ACD/Voicemail, Call Logging and also WFO, IVR and Voice Recording.
- A good understanding of contact centre technologies and a good awareness of networks and security.
- Excellent communication and relationship management experience.
- Strong problem solving and multi-tasking abilities.
- The ability to work under pressure whilst working off own initiative.
- A friendly and outgoing attitude with strong client facing skills.
- Home based