Group Financial Controller
SF Group are currently recruiting for a Group Financial Controller on behalf of one of their service sector clients.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Accurate and timely production of monthly management accounts and group reports
- Production of statutory accounts for the Group and its various subsidiary companies
- Provision of regular and adhoc reporting to the board to support strategic decision making
- Preparation of group budgets, forecasts and business plans
- Involvement in all matters relating to tax strategy, corporation tax and VAT
- Management and development of the finance function
The successful candidate will be a technically strong qualified accountant with a demonstrable track record of working in a fast paced, team oriented environment. A confident and proactive self-starter, you will have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and have the credibility to challenge effectively.
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately.