£30,000 basic salary , £45,000 OTE depending on skills and experience and Company Car
- Company Car
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
As one of the largest Motor Retailer in the UK Vertu Motors` continued success is based on strong performance, growth and leadership. Our Mission Statement "To deliver an outstanding customer motoring experience through honesty and trust" is central to the role of any Sales Executive in our business, ensuring our customers receive the right experience for them.
Our long-established Skoda dealership in Chesterfield has great potential and there is a real opportunity for a Service Manager to join their team. Currently 100% of our Chesterfield Skoda customers would recommend us to other people. One customer review "The staff at Bristol Street Skoda Chesterfield were good because of their service pricing and good communication". Currently 93% of our customers there are 93% overall satisfied. Skoda Chesterfield is in the top quartile of customer satisfaction.
• Reporting to the General Manager
• Responsible for identifying and developing opportunities to enhance department performance
• Providing the Service Team with positive leadership
• Responsible to ensure the Service team continuously deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction
• Ensure agreed set objectives are met
• Identify and develop opportunities to enhance the performance of the Service department
• Appropriate control of costs and expenditure
• Adhere to Quality Control policies whilst taking each opportunity to continuously improve working methods and standards
• We are looking for an exceptional individual who is able to demonstrate a successful track record within the role
• Ideally with Franchise experience in the Motor Industry
• Able to clearly demonstrate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing performance, profitability and operating efficiency
• You must have strong leadership and people management skills as your primary focus it to lead your team to deliver their business objectives.
• You will be expected to drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction whilst motivating and managing the whole team
• You will be able to demonstrate that you share our company values and possess strong leadership, communication and organisational skills
If you are successful you can look forward to a range of benefits including, childcare voucher scheme, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.