iOS Mobile App Developer
Our client based in Manchester, seek a talented and experienced iOS Mobile App Developer to join their team of existing developers.
As an iOS Developer, you will really push the limits of what can be achieved, you’ll be somebody who’s passionate about mobile apps for iOS and the new possibilities created by the launch of the Apple Watch, Apple TV.
Your day to day role will involve developing cutting edge and bespoke iOS apps to the highest possible specification, liaising with the Head of Digital, and Project Manager, and allocating the relevant amount of time to each project as well as helping and supporting the rest of the team.
1-3 years professional programming experience (in Objective -C or other Object Oriented Programming languages), and at least six months SWIFT programming experience.
• Knowledge of Design Patterns (e.g. Factory, Observer, Singleton, etc.)
• Appropriate Modularisation, including the use of Cocoapods for framework management.
• Source Control (Git)
• Experience with the Apple Developer Portal, including the maintenance and release of applications.
• Working in an Agile Scrum software development environment; (expect to work within Sprints and communicate in Daily Scrum meetings with our Project Manager).
• Have a great working methodology; if someone is stuck, or you have a better idea on how to do something, help them out - we are all striving toward a common goal.
• An understanding on how to interact with Restful Services, and parse using JSON.
• Appropriate encapsulation.
• Have good code readability, debugging and provisioning experiences.
• Use of JIRA or similar system
One year plus Digital Agency experience would be an advantage.
Benefits include a competitive salary (depending on experience), 30 days’ holiday (including bank holiday), flexible working hours, early finish on Fridays, birthdays off and monthly team social events.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.