Sales Engineer - Capacity Sales
Thomas Lee Recruitment are currently looking for a specific Sales Engineer for a Press Works company based in the Wolverhampton Area.
WE are looking for commercially minded Sales engineer to fit into this really well established company that provides high quality manufacturing to some big names in the automotive industry world wide.
The sales person must have excellent communication skills to be confident to speak with various customers as well as all internal departments.
Sales experience is preferable, as the candidate is required to be commercially astute.
The Key Account Sales Engineer role will include:
• Identifying suitable markets and industry for the business, also identifying where current capacity and capabilities will be most competitive.
• Understanding the customer base, with the ability to grow current customers and gain new customers.
• Confidently communicate with all colleagues, of all departments to resolve issues and feedback customer comments. Communication within sales, production and quality is essential.
• Being confident within customer facing situations, in both positive and negative situations.
• Ability and confidence to complete customer visits, both on and offsite, perform the company presentation to a corporate level, complete quality audits and company shop floor tours.
• Expectation to do what is necessary to achieve sales including customer visits, cold calls, emails, exhibitions and travelling to support customer requirements.
• Sales reporting to be completed as per the business requirements.
• Communication and reporting directly to the Sales Director is essential, in order to obtain quotations, remain competitive and meet customer demands.
• The candidate is expected to perform excellent account management, from receiving enquiries, obtaining quotations from the estimating team, to handing over orders to the Project Manager. The candidate will look after each customer from start to finish, and always looking to grow each account to its very highest potential. After sales care is essential including regular visits and telephone contact.