Service Engineer, CCTV, Manchester
My client is one of the UK's leading security solutions specialists who is looking to appoint a Service Engineer to be located in or surronding areas of Manchester servicing there prestigious clients
This role will deal with daily fault requests and PPM duties for large scale, high end integrated systems from a broad client base and to look after the daily tasks involved in keeping an important site safe and secure. The potential areas of work and the client demands in the NW area will require the successful candidate to obtain a high level of vetting.
The engineering role will require a great deal of flexibility and you will need to demonstrate a 'can do' attitude and be able to stay away when required. You will become a member of a team of engineers all who work remotely but all can offer guidance and support when required with their strong technical background.
The position is ideal for someone looking for a varied, dynamic role often dealing with large scale systems incorporating new technologies within a demanding customer base. Successful candidate will be expected to work off patch and to spend time away from home
- Provide a reliable, courteous, efficient and effective service.
- Maintain a positive image of the company to the customer at all times, through high standards of dress and customer communications.
- At the completion of each service visit close or update the helpdesk with the call status
- Ensure that any company vehicle provided is maintained in good working order
- Maintain a high level of personal performance demonstrating a willingness to help colleagues.
- A flexible approach to working hours.
- Adhere to the company's Management Systems.
- To undertake any other duties as required by the Service Manager in delivering a top class service to the client
- Assist with the call out rota
To apply you must have the following skills:
- Sound knowledge of CCTV, IT and PID Systems on varying scales.
- Sound knowledge of Access Control systems with Site Mustering
- Sound knowledge of DVR systems.
- On site repair capability.
- It is desirable to have knowledge of:
- Coretech GUI
- CCURE Access Control and Interllex
- Video Matrix Systems
- Visimetrics DVR
- Raid Recording
- First line repairs on Gates and Barriers (various)
Please apply if you have the above