Team Manager - Successful and 'Outstanding'
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Fostering Senior Practitioner / Manager to take the next step in their career.
We are looking for someone to take on a challenging and rewarding Team Manager post for an incredibly successful national IFA.
This IFA is rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted and has a stable team of Supervising Social Workers and support workers in post currently covering Bristol/Banes and Wiltshire region/
This post is an opportunity to play a pivotal role in supporting the Practice Manager in delivering a high quality service for children and young people, and foster carers based in the South West, candidates should ideally be based either in the Wiltshire/Banes/Bristol area. Travel to meetings and for carer visits will include Gloucester, Swindon, Somerset, and Dorset regularly and nationally on a more occasional basis
- Staff team management and supervision
- Further development of the fostering service across the region
- Liaising with and further developing relations with referring Authorities
- Frequent multi-agency working
- An excellent understanding around the recruiting, training and assessing potential carers
- Budget accountability and strategy around recruitment, development and growth of the current service
You will be a clear thinker, able to prioritise your work load and confident in problem solving.
You will be an HCPC registered qualified social worker, with previous fostering social work experience, as well as previous experience of staff supervision.
You will also hold a drivers licence and be prepared to travel as required.
For further information please send your CV and contact information. We will contact you in confidence.