Are you a Chief Engineer with hybrid/electrical vehicle battery knowledge? Do you have experience with high voltage battery systems?
You will be primarily responsible for leading hybrid business development, proposal and project delivery activities - particularly in the areas of hybrid and electric vehicle high voltage battery systems, and associated technologies. Your everyday tasks will include the provision of:
- Technical and commercial leadership in developing new business opportunities
- Compelling project proposals that demonstrate superior value to our customers
- Outstanding project delivery
Accountability / Key Responsibilities:
- Understanding our client's business, including their organization, financial decision-making process and business challenges to create and sell solutions that respond to the client's value drivers.
- Understanding our client's industry, including industry trends, financial measurements, key players and competitors, to develop and sell solutions that address client needs.
- Technical leadership of assigned hybrid and electric vehicle battery projects
- Defining strategy and new business streams for hybrid and electric vehicle battery systems: developing associated selling strategies and supporting material through collaboration with the global team, other product groups, market sectors, commercial and engineering teams
- Providing technical lead in developing business opportunities with relevant material and preparing proposals in response to Request For Quotations
You will be degree qualified or higher, and ideally a chartered engineer with significant and proven industry track record in high voltage battery systems product design & application.
In order to be successful, you will be able to demonstrate:
- A strong track record of hybrid and electric vehicle battery systems product development projects at a Tier 1 or OEM or consultancy
- Proven skill in defining and preparing winning proposals, with the ability to develop strong, long-lasting customer relationships at senior level and profitable revenue streams
- Deep understanding of cell chemistries used in hybrid & electric vehicles.
- Knowledge of battery system architectures and battery management systems
- Experience of electrical and electronic component integration (up to 600V), design & development on low volume or high volume products (connectors, bus bars, cables, contactors & fusing)
- Familiar with product delivery process from requirements capture through to design validation of hybrid and electric vehicle battery systems.
- Experience in compliance engineering to external standards, such as, EMC, vehicle safety, functional safety ISO26262 etc