Platform Development Manager
The Redline Group have an immediate requirement for a Platform Development Manager to work for my client located in Manchester in the area of Power MOSFET technology.
The Platform Development Manager will be responsible for leading a team in the introduction of new world leading Power MOSFET technologies. This will involve the management of complex projects that include the undertaking of simulation studies; proving new device concepts; and developing these concepts to a level of maturity suitable for volume manufacture. This role is particularly suited to individuals with a high level of motivation and an aptitude for pushing technological boundaries.
- Must have experience of managing and leading a team
- You will have worked extensively within the field of Power MOSFET technology
- A detailed understanding of the physics and manufacture of power semiconductor devices including packaging, reliability, and failure modes with proven record in the generation of intellectual property
- Experience of device and process simulation tools such as TSuprem and Medici
- Proven ability to manage complex multidisciplinary projects encompassing many geographical locations with flexibility to travel to manufacturing sites located in Europe, Asia and US.
- Excellent analytical skills coupled with knowledge of DOE (Design of Experiment) concepts and statistical analysis techniques.
- The ability to communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels within the organisation and across cultural boundaries
Ideally applicants will be qualified to PhD/Degree level in power semiconductors or a related field. Significant experience of process integration of semiconductor processes and a background being specifically related to process integration or power semiconductor devices. Experience of process transfers between different manufacturing sites.