A successful growing service sector group with a number of established business and consumer brands. The group is in the process of executing its long term strategic plan which will involve acquisitions, growth capital raising and diversification into new sectors.
A unique opportunity has arisen for an ACA Qualified finance professional offering full involvement in a range of projects and transactions and a chance to be at the forefront of delivering planned growth.
Your duties & responsibilities will involve working on a range of projects including commercial bids and tenders, brand transactions, preparation of forecasts in support of new business ventures and roll-out of business strategy across multiple brands.
As Commercial Accountant you will benefit from:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Involvement in a wide range of projects including new business ventures and corporate finance transactions
- Long term career progression within a growing business which has international ambitions
You will need to demonstrate the following experience and achievements:
- ACA Qualified (Top 4 / Top 10 firm) with strong academic background
- Some experience in corporate finance (lead advisory or transaction services)
- Strong Analytical skills
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.