Digital Marketing Consultant - Bristol
- Basic Salary 22-25k Depending on experience. OTE first year 45k + uncapped
- Travel/mileage expensed.
- Minimum of 5 field based appointments per week.
- When you are not in appointments you will be expected to be in the Bristol office.
- Clean Driving Licence and own car required.
Climb Online was founded in January 2015 by Lord Sugar and BBC Apprentice Winner Mark Wright.
As a start-up, we are growing fast and are seeking to grow our team of sales consultants. In 2015 we grew our total team from 3 to 24 staff members, outgrew 2 offices and secured over 200 clients including Groupon, Company Check and BeWiser Insurance.
In March 2016 we were listed #22 in the Top 100 UK start-ups list and beat 699 other digital agencies in a battle to become the fastest growing agency in Q1 2016.
We are on-track to win Q2 and we’ve only just got going!
We’re here to stay and our mission is to become the most desired digital agency for companies to work with both in the UK and overseas.
To find out more about our journey; take a look at our timeline on our website who we’re looking for.
Achieving what we have achieved in the last 18months hasn’t been an easy journey so we’re looking for like-minded, energetic consultants who have a real interest in growing the business with us.
Essential skills and experience:
- At least 6 months experience in B2B sales or consultancy, ideally in the digital market.
- We accept university placement years
- Some knowledge of online marketing and an understanding of PPC, Social & SEO
- A proven track record of proactively identifying business opportunities, problem solving and creative thinking
- Ability to work independently and towards your own goals
- Ability to quickly differentiate most impactful tasks/projects
- Ability to communicate a specialist subject clearly to potential clients
- Ability to challenge process and able to innovate Strong client relationship building
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to learn quickly Behaviour
- Be financially motivated Be results driven
- Be passionate to succeed Possess the desire to learn new skills
- Will have personal goals you’re working towards
- Have the willingness to ask for help when needed
- Be hungry for personal development and success
- Have the ability to grow into a motivated energetic team
- Have complete ownership and accountability of your own work what the role involves.
- As a digital marketing consultant your role will encompass a full 360 sales approach.
Your key tasks will include:
- Developing new business opportunities through call targets and social media networking.
- Tracking your leads through CRM and MS Excel
- Pursuing leads to generate 5 sales meetings per week
- Closing business and managing after-sales process - billing pro-rata and obtaining client brief
- Working closely with technical team to setup the campaign Managing client expectations and providing monthly analytical reporting
- Managing client billing and keeping on top of payments
- On-going client management to win upsell business / cross-channel business and new business referrals
- Reaching your monthly sales targets (discussed at interview stage)
- Maintaining Climb Online’s high client retention rate by developing and fostering long lasting client relationships
- Keeping abreast of the latest online trends and strategies and communicating these to potential clients with a view to converting them into paid clients progression.
Your progression at Climb Online is in your hands and you will progress if you are hungry to. As a start-up, there are endless progressive roles within the business but you must be willing to work for them We have already promoted 5 staff members to Head of Departments within 18 months
As a digital marketing consultant you will develop into a Senior Consultant and thereafter may have the opportunity to become a team leader and sales manager.
Your progression will not stop until you want it to what we offer .
- An opportunity to work at a Top UK start-up 100 An opportunity to work for the UK’s leading businessman, Lord Sugar
- An exciting and entrepreneurial environment
- An environment that cultivates innovation and encourages new ways of thinking
- A fast paced environment Weekly 1-2-1’s with line manager
- Internal promotion opportunities
- An opportunity to directly shape our business
- A friendly and encompassing team who support your development within the business
- Clear career progression plan
- Excellent earning potential
- An environment to develop your entrepreneurial skills
- Company events 25 days holiday
- Work pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme Employee referral scheme
- Summer hours (early Friday finish.)
- Dress down Fridays
- Entrepreneurial book club
- Gym, showers and bike rack at the office
- Job Type: Full-time Salary: £45,000.00 /year Required licence or certification: Driving License