A leading Professional Services Organisation based in Manchester City are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller for a 9 month fixed term contract
This position offers an exciting opportunity for a high calibre credit professional to chase corporate debt by phone and e-mail.
Specific Credit Controller duties include:
- Contacting customers regarding outstanding invoices
- Ledger value:- 1.5 million with 1500 live accounts
- Full autonomy of an assigned portfolio of clients including sending out sales invoices and allocating cash.
- Resolving customer queries
- Setting customer credit limits
- Engaging stakeholders to ensure speedy collection of outstanding invoices
You will have at least 2 years experience of collecting corporate debt ideally in a high volume environment
In return the company offers exceptional new offices in the heart of the city centre, 9 month fixed term contract with the opportunity to convert to permanent, Casual dress policy and the opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding, forward thinking market leader.
Please note that you should only apply if you are immediately available or have a maximum 2 weeks notice period.
Please click on the link below to apply for the Credit Controller role.