Sales Account Manager - IT Solutions
JOB TITLE: Sales Account Manager - IT Solutions
LOCATION: Birmingham, Derby, Leicester, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Cambridge, Coventry, Banbury, Telford, Stoke-on-trent, Nottingham, Peterborough, Kettering, Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton
INDUSTRY: IT Solutions
SALARY: £25,000 to £30,000 + Commission, Company Car
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well-established organisation providing a wide range of IT solutions including network infrastructure solutions mainly into the education market place, selling into primary education, secondary and FE education, Academies and new build education facilities across the whole of the UK.
The company are now looking to recruit a Sales Account Manager to join their team, the ideal candidate will have previous experience selling IT solutions and Network Infrastructure, will have a proven track record in sales, will have previous experience in selling into education, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well-established, growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the IT Solutions Industry.
2. Sales experience - essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to sarah.walker@dexternicholas(.)com