Management Accountant - Part Qualified, Bham, Excellent Opportunity
Haig and Co are very pleased to be working exclusively with a business having over a century long legacy of Birmingham based manufacturing expertise. The successful candidate can look forward to a supportive working environment with great flexibility as this business doesn’t expect 12+ hour working days and weekend working, they have a very productive and efficient mind-set and smart working is encouraged.
This is a super opportunity to gain further exposure and responsibility, reporting to the FC/FD Designate to take the business through to the next growth stage.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with preparation of the management accounts for 3 trading businesses
- Supporting the AP/AR and Payroll functions
- Analysis and supporting commentary of monthly P&L
- Costing, margin analysis, monthly MI financial reporting
- Assisting with the implementation of processes to analyse spend and increase purchasing efficiency
- Use of Hyperion/Syspro systems
- Any other ad-hoc related associated responsibilities
- You will have a proven track record working in a similar role and now looking for your next career move
- You will have a background working within manufacturing or engineering and an understanding and enjoyment of working in this business environment.
- Part-qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA or similar
- Ambition to develop with a focused and determined attitude to succeed
- Happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in!
- A keen eye for detail and thoroughness
- Solutions driven and interested to improve financial efficiency and processes for the good of the wider business
- Excellent communication skills with a genuine collaborative approach
On offer is a competitive salary with a superb benefits package to include study support, pension, healthcare insurance, 25 days holiday + stats and flexible working