Position: Web Developer
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary: £30,000 to £50,000 - dependant on experience
Benefits: Excellent Benefits
We are looking for a 2x Web Developers with excellent Front End Development skills to join a highly motivated Development team on a major Ecommerce programme within a FTSE 250 company.
You will develop high quality web facing applications solutions using latest technologies and providing software development expertise. You will be building versatile, responsive, public facing applications, websites and API's in line with business requirements.
- Responsive Design (we love Bootstrap)
- Test Driven Development (Junit and Protractor)
- Java (PHP or .Net is of interest to us too!!)
- REST & Web Services
- Maven automated build / deployment
- JIRA and agile frameworks.
Above all we are looking for someone that is genuinely excited by producing strong code and fantastic applications. For the right developer we are more than happy to fill in any gaps in technical knowledge with the training you require and will encourage you to add your favourite technologies into the mix.
What you will get
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days annual leave + 8 statutory bank holidays.
- Opportunities for flexible / remote working
- Personalised Training & Development Plan
- Unlimited access to an online developer training course library
- Experience of the Market leading WebMethods Product suite
- Company benefits and discounts
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us