Commercial Finance Analyst
An opportunity for a commercially minded Finance Analyst has arisen within a FTSE Listed business within the South Birmingham area. The role is an excellent opportunity to add genuine value within a complex business, whilst offering expertise and knowledge to other stakeholders within the business.
Duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Pricing of products for purchasing team to make key decisions with
- Develop and maintain models to support analysis function on a variety of tasks
- Work closesly with operational managers as the voice of finance
- Report accurately on findings across a range of projects
- Aid in the development of younger analysts within the finance team
If you are CIMA/ACCA Finalist/Newly Qualified looking to develop a more commercial outlook on the finance function, with a view to learning and developing skills within one of the most complex sectors in the business, this could be the one for you. Great Excel practitioners will fly in this role, and a demostration of adding genuine value will stand you in good stead.
Apply here if you suit the above criteria.