Stratford Reid are proud to be working closely with a prestige Accountancy firm, recognised as one of the UK’s Top 10 firm of Chartered Accountants, as they look to strengthen with the addition of an Audit/Accounts Senior, based out of their modern, city centre-based Manchester office.
Ambitious and with a steadily growing reputation as a UK leader, their 500+ strong team of expert staff operate from 27 offices across the UK to provide partner led accountancy services to a wide range of owner-managed, local, national and international businesses.
As Audit/Accounts Senior, you will be joining an already well-established and successful team (of approx. 28 staff), working on a varied and interesting client portfolio of all sizes, sectors and types. Reporting to an Audit Manager, you will benefit from a fantastic team of Partners and Manager who work closely with across the business.
Ideally the suitable Audit/Accounts Senior will have the following:
- ACA or ACCA Qualified (or equivalent)
- Newly qualified OR up to 4 years of experience in an Accountancy Practice
- Current Audit experience is essential
- Experience in the charity sector and academy schools is highly desirable
- CCH Audit Automation (ProAudit) and/or CCH Accounts Production (Viztopia) experience are ideal but not essential
Details / Benefits:
- Standard hours of work are from 9:00am to 5:30pm with one hour for lunch (37.5hrs/wk)
- 24 days holiday plus standard bank and public holidays
- The option to purchase extra days leave via salary sacrifice
- The option to purchase childcare vouchers via salary sacrifice
- The option to contribute into a pension scheme via salary sacrifice
- Commission for introducing new clients/work
- Commission for introducing new staff
- Life assurance (4 x salary)
- Regular, funded staff social events
Please note: Interview process is single stage, with the client looking to move quickly, an immediate start possible.