This exciting role for a FMCG planner will help support the planning manager by taking some of their responsibilities on a day to day basis as well as use your own initiative to help drive the business for more growth moving forward.
Our Client based in York is a well known FMCG company who are growing annually and with further plans to continue this growth by increasing production it will be an exciting time to join. This is a fast moving role and an FMCG planner will be vital to the production and purchasing of the lines. Working closely with key stakeholders in the business as well as other times in order to produce right first time forecasting.
The key responsibilities of the FMCG planner are:
- Working with account managers to develop demand forecasts.
- To review historical sales trends.
- Collating and analysing data using previous trends and projected demands.
- To reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast models.
- To support the supply planning team on new product launches and phase outs.
- To review sales plans.
- Daily input of raw material and WIP stock.
- Raw material stock control and ordering.
- Liaison with suppliers.
- Eliminating finished goods and raw material stock discrepancies.
- To assist and be accountable for monthly and yearly stock takes.
The successful FMCG planner will:
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Have a FMCG Manufacturing background.
- Have initiative.
- Have accurate planning.
A competitive salary of £24-30k with a 10% discretionary annual bonus. Benefits including 22 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing every year until maximum 25 and pension. Incentives to increase bonus to 15%. Working 40 hours a week 8.30am until 5pm.