Hands on role
My client is a leading national law firm that works within multiple sectors. They are looking for a Secretarial Assistant for their Healthcare Litigation team.
This role would suit a Legal Secretary who wants to step into a more hands on role. The element of typing and the old way of a secretary is no more!!
Please find below duties of this new addition to the team:-
- Dealing with clients over the phone and answering queries and providing top client service
- Providing point of contact for clients throughout the case process
- Sourcing online applications for the fee earners when necessary which includes Land Registry and creating court bundles
- Undertaking searches and completions
- Obtaining information from the client and third parties
- Assisting fee earners throughout transactions and the process
- Assisting the fee earners with finance queries and creating billing information for the accounts team
- Making sure every process is compliant
- Drafting and producing correspondence
- File opening and closing
- Time recording certain tasks
- You must have a can do attitude and the willing to go above and beyond.
- Legal experience is a must.
- Be an effective communicator to people of all levels.
- Must have the drive and ambition to succeed.
Monday - Friday / 9am- 5pm
Great benefits and holiday entitlement.
£22,000 - £25,000 per annum