Field Service Engineer - Metrology, North UK - £34,000 plus car
Our client is a global business that focus on producing pioneering capital equipment for multi discipline markets. We are currently working with the innovative Metrology division which is the leader in coordinate measuring machines and complete solutions for multidimensional metrology in the metrology lab and production.
Following significant growth our client are seeking a Service Engineer to join the Metrology division in the North UK - products that they offer include bridge-type, horizontal-arm and inline measuring machines, as well as form, contour and surface measuring machines. All relevant modules, such as controllers, software, measuring systems and sensors are developed and manufactured in-house. This role is predominantly focussed on the servicing and maintenance of the machines but also some emergency breakdown repairs, the role is field based covering Northern UK.
You will have previous experience working as a Service Engineer, preferably within CMM and CNC machines, alongside:
- Experience of electronic, electrical and mechanical principals from either experience or education
- Excellent fault finding and diagnostic capabilities
- The ambition and drive to succeed and progress within a well reputed global organisation
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel and occasionally stay away from home
- Full clean UK drivers licence
Successful candidates can expect to be rewarded with a competitive salary and market leading benefits package.
Reference number: 13941
FMC contact for this role: Oliver Ridings