A Lender just south of Manchester is looking for a 2 collections officers to come on board and join the thriving collections team - the department that is responsible for minimising losses through the collection of accounts where the customer has missed payments. The department handles a large variety of calls, ranging from taking debit card payments to assisting customers with more severe financial difficulties.
• Review accounts that are behind on their payments to determine appropriate action
• Contact customers to agree satisfactory payment arrangements
• Answer customer enquiries
• Discuss options available to customers who are facing pending court action or eviction dates in order to come to mutually acceptable arrangements which prevent further litigation action
• Adhere to appropriate timescales and regulatory requirements to ensure rehabilitation of customer accounts
• Achieve monthly standards for quality and productivity
• Follow company and TCF guidelines at all times
- 12 months in a collections based role.
Great opportunity for the candidate with at least 12 months experience in a collections based role. role comes with a great salary and excellent benefits.