Junior Digital Project Manager
Fancy working in an award-winning agency whose clients include BAFTA?
This role is for someone that like variety and a chance to be part of an established integrated agency during an exciting period of growth. You'll have a chance to make an impact and contribute to change. Our cilent's are an IPA accredited agency and self development is encouraged at every opportunity.
Their passionate about knowledge sharing, mentoring and guiding others, and are always introducing new ways of working for clients and the agency.
As a Junior Digital Project Manager, what does a typical day involve?
It will be your job to support the delivery of work from an active and award-winning web development department and help ensure projects are run to budget and on time.
So what experience and attributes do you need to be a success in this role?
- Able to work with people at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail with a good eye for grammar
- Able to manage multiple projects and deliver to tight deadlines
- A broad understanding of methodologies including KANBAN and SCRUM. The practical application of methodologies within an agency environment would be an advantage.
- A strong working knowledge of UX, design, SEO and SM
- An understanding of quality assurance and user acceptance testing
- Approachable and friendly
- Composed under pressure
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- A clear communicator
What is the salary for the Junior Digital Project Manager role?
£20 - 25,000 basic + benefits