Community Manager - £21-25K DOE - Food Technology Company - Manchester
Our client is an instantly recognisable global company and is one of the UK’s fastest growing food delivery firm focused on marketing, selling and delivering high-quality restaurant food to homes and offices worldwide.
This is a graduate job based in Manchester paying £21-25K (DOE) + £40K (OTE).
Day-to-day activities of the role:
You will join the Community Team responsible for growing and managing online communities of users based around North West. This opportunity will allow you to develop a range of skills in Account Management, Marketing and Business Development in one of the Europe’s fastest growing tech start-ups.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
- Managing and building the relationships between the company and its restaurant partners.
- Increase revenue through existing partnerships and customers.
- Growing the choice of restaurants available to customers in each city through new partnerships.
- Liaise with the Marketing and Community Manager to develop and executive localised marketing activities; including social media campaigns and event organisation.
The ideal candidate's skills and qualifications:
This is a very varied job with no two days being the same with some days in the office and some out your regional cities.
Desired skills, experience and personality:
- Educated to degree level.
- A friendly, outgoing individual who is highly motivated and loves restaurants.
- A desire to progress within a fast paced startup environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A strong communicator, both written and verbally.
- Knowledge or a passion to learn about marketing techniques and strategy.
- A good working knowledge of social media channels and how to advertise through them.
- Any prior work experience dealing with customers would be advantageous.
- Any prior experience in an Account Management position would be advantageous.
- Because of the dual nature of this role it suits someone who is smart, has a diverse set of experiences and can effectively time manage and delegate.
What are the perks of working for this company?
- Great exposure into multiple aspects of a fast-growing game changing business.
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution and be rewarded for it.
- Opportunity for the role to develop into other areas of the business.
- Work in a fun, exciting company culture with people who seriously enjoy what they are doing.
- Opportunity to eat lots and lots of food!