Job Title - Forklift, Field Service Engineer
Location - Birmingham
Salary - £35k OTE + fantastic benefits below
Our Client is a leading manufacture with a large percentage of the market share within the Material Handling sector. They are the largest manufacturer in Europe with a strong commercial offering and still experiencing growth. Even with this large workforce they manage to retain a family feel, placing employee welfare high on their agenda. Their focus is on high levels of customer service and service standards setting this Company apart from its competitors. They offer extensive, continuous training and on-going support to ensure that you have the tools needed to do the very best job.
The Person & Skills
- We are looking for Mechanical Engineers with Electrical experience who are keen on a career in the Material Handing industry.
- We are interested in applications from people from a variety of sectors such as: Agricultural, Armed Forces such as REME, Automotive, Construction Equipment, Materials Handling, HGV, LGV, Plant, Access Hire or Roadside.
- If you have worked with Battery powered or Diesel trucks this would be an advantage.
- You will be a Forklift Engineer servicing and maintaining Forklifts and other VNA’s
- The role is field based and you will be given all the training and tools required to perform your job well.
Your hours will be Monday - Friday with overtime available.
- Basic salary up to £25k
- Total package £35k OTE
- Full manufacturers training
- Company Van, Phone & PDA
- 5% Pension Contribution
- Child Care Vouchers
- 33 Days Holiday
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 4.30pm / Fri 8am - 4pm
Field Service Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer - Birmingham
Hodfin specialise in engineering recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening; getting to know you, your skills and experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We offer engineering jobs across a range of sectors - industrial, building services, mechanical, electrical, process and medical.
Hodfin is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
For our latest news & vacancies please follow us on Twitter @hodfintechnical
Field Service Engineer, Forklift, HGV, Electrical, Vehicle Technician, Automotive Technician, Workshop Mechanic, Vehicle Mechanic, REME, Armed Forces, Automotive Mechanic, Mechanical, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Engineering, Service, Plant Engineer, Lift Engineer, Material Handling, Lift truck, Fork Lift, Materials Handling, Narrow Aisle, VNA, CAT, Linde, Toyota, Nissan, Still, Hyster, JCB, Flexi, Bendi, Service Technician, Service Engineer, Plant Fitter