Manchester City Centre
Full time - permanent
Competitive salary + benefits
A Legal Cashier is required to join a leading company based in Manchester City Centre.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Legal Cashier with at least 2 years' experience to join an excellent company that offer training and progression.
* Accounts administration
* Processing payments
* Issuing cheques
* Other ad hoc accounts and administration duties as required.
* Experience within a Legal Cashier role
* Up to date knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules
* Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
* Excellent organisation and attention to detail
* A positive and proactive attitude
* Team player
To apply please email your CV to
Please contact Jayne Kivlehan, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment are a Legal Recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our jobs with confidence. We are a regulated Recruitment Consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website (www.douglas-scott.co.uk) for more legal jobs in the UK.