Bookkeeper required for our UK leading distribution client based in Stourbridge.
The successful bookkeeper will be responsible for the accounting duties, daily management of the sales and purchase ledgers and administration duties as required.
• Daily maintenance of ledgers using SAGE Line 50
• Purchase order invoice posting and filing
• Dealing with foreign currency including the USD and Euro
• Making supplier payments
• Documentation handling for imported goods
• Online banking experience
• Banking duties
• New customer credit application processing
• Credit Control and payment chasing
• Running reports and creating customer statements
• Dealing with overdue payments and updating accounts
• Dealing with account queries and resolving problems
• Invoicing sales orders
• Experienced in SAGE Line 50
• Bookkeeper experience essential
• Knowledge of foreign currency
• Attention to detail and thorough
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work on own initiative
• IT Literate including EXCEL and WORD
• Have a full UK Driving Licence and access to suitable car vehicle.
Flexible between 30-37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday